Friday, 3 September 2010

Flash Fiction Friday 55 - Episode 20

Yeah..... I know, Friday's are always hectic at A Daft Scots Lass' wee Blog.

Join the Blorgy of Flash Fiction Friday 55 writers.  The game is to write a complete story in 55 words.  So, head on over to The Blorgologist himself G-Man and hook up with him.  

I haven’t told you today 
How much you mean to me 
I haven’t told you today 
How much happiness you bring. 
I haven’t told you today 
That you mean the world to me 
I haven’t told you today 
You’re the best thing that has happened to me. 
I haven’t told you 
That I love you!





FlogYoBlog Friday hosted at 
Random Ramblings of a SAHM.






Fucked Up Friday Follow usually hosted by Crazy Brunette Chick  
who has taken a drunken sabatical this week. 


So head over to Blog Stalk Friday hosted by Gucci Mama this week

 Its also Fawk You Friday over at Boobies.


Here's this week's Fuck You's and they go out to:
  • The Genius Fuckers at Ekhurleni Municipality for cutting my water and lights off for 24 hours even when we'd paid the over-priced bill and a wee bit more!  Urgh! 
  • Fuck You to Avon and their liquid hand soaps.  I bought two this week and none of the fucking pumps work. Don't you just destest bad fucking workmanship?
  • Fuck you to my lazy-ass colleage who's been off three fucking times this week and this bitch has had to do all her fucking work! 
Roger that - over and out.

21 comments:

magiceye said...

:)
great 55er

ans super blograge!

Brian Miller said...

aw...sweet 55....you better tell though....


my 55

Claudia said...

we should definitely tell the people we love way more often how much we love them

Scott said...

sweet 55 indeed, but perhaps you ought to consider some herbal supplements to aid in your memory lapses :-)

Copyboy said...

Happy 55!!! And I'm psyched I have a happy 3 coming up.

Blasé said...

I've never seen an attractive Avon Representative.

What's up with THAT!

G-Man said...

(Jillie Bean Comment)

Romantic as a Mother Fucker!

anthonynorth said...

Nicely done.

ANULAL said...

I like the way you represent some of the harsh realities.. keep going.

TALON said...

Love the 55! Makes me think of some people I should call!

PattiKen said...

Nice. it's a good reminder that we shouldn't take that one who's always there for us for granted. Speak up.

Eric Alder said...

I think you just did tell... and quite well. Nice 55! Have a great weekend!

yogurt said...

Pumps that don't work and hairspray pumps that clog. All.The.Time. Bonkers.

Alice Audrey said...

Well get off the stick and say it! Oh, wait. I guess you just did.

kirstyb said...

hope you have a fantastic weekend xxxx

Monkey Man said...

Such a loving 55 followed by Fuck Yous? So ironic.

Me said...

Nice 55...I think many of us could look around and say the same. A good reminder. :)
-C

Beth said...

Such a sweet 55...just stopping by to say hi! Sounds like a rough week...hope you have a great Saturday and Sunday!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub

Lori @ RRSAHM said...

That was impressive. I think I may have to try that one- have you heard the complete story in six words- "For sale- Baby shoes, never worn." Love it.

And, cheeky thing, i have gone and bleeped your entry into the FYBF blog hop. Hehe. You will have the God bloggers coming after with pitchforks ;)

Annah said...

Have I ever told you how much I friggin' love those shoes up there on your head banner? YUM!

And I love the term "Fawk You Fridays" LMAO. Have a great weekend!

qian said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you
Louboutin Shoes 
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps 
louboutin
Christian Louboutin Boots 
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Christian Louboutin Heels 
Christian Louboutin Sandal
Pigalle Christian Louboutin 
christian louboutin studded bow
halter neck wedding dresses
louboutin pink bow studded heels
christian louboutin fur boots
loubitan studded bow peep
christian louboutin studded bow peep-toes
christian louboutin studded heels with bow
christian louboutin white shoes with bow
Wedding Dress Shops
vintage wedding dresses 
wedding dresses
cheap mobile phone
Wedding Dress Shops
Wedding Dresses 2011
Wedding Dress Shops
Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses
bridal jackets
wedding jackets for the bride
loubitan studded bow peep
bridal jackets
wedding jackets for the bride
halter neck wedding dresses

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails