Thursday, 20 October 2011

The benefits of jumpin around like a Eejit

Eat right, exercise, die anyway, right?


Well, two out of three ain't bad.


Most of you know that I remorselessly attack the treadmill at the gym at least three to four times a week, but last week we bought Kinect for our XBOX 360, which puts a wee bit of a spin on things.


Over the weekend, we spotted Dance Evolution for XBOX and a Brain Fart was enigmatically secreted - I could dance my way skinny!


I tried it out on Sunday morning and 20 minutes into the game I was sweating like an anxious professional WWFer on steroids! What a fucking work out and it was fun. I was giggling like a wee school lassie, trying to keep up with all the moves. When they were going left, I was going right. When they were up, I was down.


I thought I was pretty fit with me raping the Orbitrek mercilessly at gym 4 times a week but I couldn't have been more wrong!


So, you wanna try a new type of work-out and you have an XBOX at home? Get Dance Evolution, its a good laugh and you'll be drenched in reeky moisture like a rabid racehorse!


It is well-documented that for every minute that you exercise, you add one minute to yer life. This enables you at the age of 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at R8000 per month.

That's the fucking shizzle!




8 comments:

Draven Ames said...

It works. I got a Kinect and my wife uses it all the time with a different dance game. Amazing video games we have these days.

Adam said...

thats fantastic lol nothing like getting a workout in front of the television!

The Tame Lion said...

Excellent!

the late phoenix said...

eejit, word of the week

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@tlp Its a close second to "Plonker" of course

@Adam and no one to gawk at yer fat arse, point and laugh.

@Draven what game does she use?

Boobies said...

This is the ONLY way to exercise!

Mo said...

Geez looks like a problem which ever path you take. However like the sound of your new path. Lets party!!

Bailey Hammond said...

Haha! I can honestly say that I fail miserably at Dance Evolution. My body doesn't like to move in coordination with the characters on screen. Strange, huh? Haha!

Anyway, I've awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Come claim it Over Yonder... and hang it on your mantle. I find your humor to my liking. Must be my Scottish heritage showing through, do ya think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails